Training is an imperative factor in taking ownership of your Internet presence and your website.
At "The ICT Shak" we offer complete training packages tailored to suit your organisation. You choose how to package this training time in a way that suits you and your business.
Follow the link for examples of topics you can include in your customised training packagees.
- One on one
- Small group sessions within your organisation
- A combination of training, support and maintenance
- Training held in minimum 1 hour sessions
- Support and maintenance charged in 15 minute blocks.
We leave the training topics to you, the client, and package our training according to your needs.
Listed below are some topics that you could include in our customised training packages.
- What is Joomla
- Understanding how Joomla manages the content
- The difference between modules and components, an how to utilise these within your SEO and web strategy
- How to create an article
- how to create a menu and add items to menus
- Insert a photo Gallery and full-size pop-up images to web pages
- How to manage Media manager
- How to add page title and description to pages to enhance SEO
- What is Joomla
- Understanding a Facebook Page
- Setting up a Facebook Page
- How to use a Facebook Page as part of a WEB Strategy
- How to access and read Google Analytics
- How to use this data to optimise your web presence
- Understanding how SEO works and how it effects your search rankings
- Basic essentials within a website to increase your Google page ranking
Managing your email
- Creating email address
- Adding auto responders
- Adding alias email addresses
- Adding mail redirection
Our training packages work on the premise of "I do, we do, you do" giving you the control of your business.
* On-site training to be within Brisbane Metropolitan area. Travel costs may occur. A more viable option of video conferencing is also available for clients outside of the Brisbane Metropolitan area. To be used over a three month period. Conditions apply.