The following policy applies to the WebMatix website platform.
By ordering a WebMatix website and making the first payment, you are agreeing to the following Terms and Conditions:
- WebMatix is a Proprietary Website Platform and is locked to The ICT Shak hosting servers. As such, WebMatix is the property of The ICT Shak.
- The client agrees that the website cannot be taken away to an alternative hosting environment.
- The client is not permitted to store, resell or give away their website to any other person without prior authorisation or arrangement is approved by The ICT Shak.
- The client retains ownership of all content. However, If the client wishes to cancel the WebMatix services, the client is encouraged to copy all content including text, images and any uploaded files prior to cancellation of the account.
- The cancelled hosting account will be removed off our servers at the end of the current billing cycle.
- The terms of service are from the beginning of billing cycle to the end of the billing cycle payable in advance.
- An issue of an invoice is an invitation to renew the service, and payment of the associated invoice indicates acceptance of the service for that billing cycle.
- The ICT Shak retains the right to choose not to offer an invitation of renewal and will not be liable for any loss or damage.
- If the client chooses to cancel the service during a billing cycle, there will be no refund during this billing cycle and no further invoice will be issued.
By agreeing to our Billing Policy, you are also agreeing to the following policies.