More people are using Local terms and keywords to find services and products.
As more businesses are getting online it is getting harder to STANDOUT above the crowd.
SEO is getting more complicated and achieving an organic result is getting harder.
The Good News is the introduction of Local Search.
Local SEO is the key! Search engines have made it easier for small, local businesses to achieve a good organic search result with the introduction of Local SEO Indicators. Factors that distinguish your business as a local business, servicing a local area.
At The ICT Shak, we understand how Local Search Engine Optimisation (Local SEO) assists small businesses in standing out above the crowd, and we have developed packages and strategies to help you improve your Local SEO rankings and get noticed by more customers. Local SEO allows them to compete with larger businesses in the search engine results pages. By improving their Local SEO, small businesses can get more visibility and traffic, and improve your local search rankings, which can lead to increased sales and customers.
Local businesses need to ensure they are appearing in local search results for their local audience, and one way to do this is by optimising their website for local SEO. We generate local SEO reports to assess the current local rankings and then develop a strategy to increase these rankings. Optimising the results of your local SEO can help you increase your chances of being found by potential customers.
Organic local SEO is an ongoing process that can take 3-6 months to show results. By starting early, you can ensure that your website and local presence are well-ranked by search engines. By using appropriate keywords, you can help your website rank higher in search engine results pages (SERPs), generating more traffic and leads for your business.
After time, all websites need a once off overhaul.
Our SEO Make Over gets your website ready for our ongoing Local SEO Packages.
We tick all the boxes that are needed to optimise the website before we start with the ongoing tasks.
- Research the best keywords and search phrases for your industry and website
- Analyse and amend page titles and meta descriptions as needed
- Complete Local Search analysis highlighting opportunities
- Setup and linking Google My Business
- Scan website for technical issues
- Optimise the site for a fast load time
- Submission of website to Google and Bing Webmaster tools
- Competitor analysis to see what is required to stand out above the crowd
Get a quote
Complete the form below and we will send through a quote to complete a SEO makeover of your website*.
*A typical 10-page website is estimated to cost around $1200 for a SEO Make Over, dependent on the functionality,etc.
Once your website has had a SEO Make Over, then it is time to look at the ongoing work required to
achieve and maintain a good search engine ranking.
Things you need to consider include
"Do you want a quick result or a gradual increase in page rankings over time?"
"Do you already have good content, or do you need assistance with content creation?"
Some key things to focus on if you want to improve your local search visibility include optimising your business listing and making sure your website is listed on relevant local directories. Additionally, ensure that your website's NAP (name, address, and phone number) information is consistent across the web. Finally, take advantage of social media platforms to spread the word about your local business. These steps can help improve your chances of ranking higher in local search results. Always remember the higher you rank, the more visible your local business will be to potential customers.
Example of inclusions our Local SEO plansOur Local SEO plans range from $750 - $3000 per month with a minimum 3 month expectation Commitment
- We work across most CMS platforms including WordPress, Joomla & WebMatix
- Your business listed on local directories each month, thereby increasing your Local authority
- We clean up your local directory listing and fix incorrect entries
- We conduct topic research an analysis to ensure that your content includes expected topics across your niche
- Develop new content for your website each month to attract new searches
- Monthly reporting on your local presence for you to measure your ROI
- Daily Monitoring of your Website to pick up any issues before they begin to affect your page rankings
- Management of your Google My Business page keeping it fresh and current inline with Google's recommendations
- Real time monitoring of your Reputation Management alerting you of new reviews
- Guest blogging posts on other people's websites to increase your website authority with strong relevant back-links
- Social Media posting to keep you top of mind with your clients
- Ongoing competitor analysis to see what is required to stand out above the crowd